Sunday 26 May 2013

Cumberbitches, Cumberbabes, Cumber Collective, Cumberpeople

A rose by any other name...

Seriously.

It is a rather gentlemanly gesture on part of Sir Benedict (I do wish that knighthood would come soon) - and I personally think it should be respected - it's his name after all, isn't it? That said, the first time I heard "Cumberbitch", I thought it was quite cool - just change one letter and there you are. Perhaps it stemmed from my life-long ambition of *being* a bitch (I'm close).

I found some cool pictures of the man. How many men would be able to carry this off?




He's barefoot and in his pyjamas on the ramp, and he looks so very classy. This is grace. This is elegance.

This guy was meant to be a king, really. I wish I could make him one. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he played the king from my book? Ah, I can see the character now. Must get to writing.

Does anyone have any clue when Lynette Porter's book is out in India? Though I suppose I could always get  it from the UK. I'm quite prepared to be amazed.

Oh, and I found an amazing Sherlock picture. Adorable, isn't it? He's got the inscrutable expression, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment